- Sep 14, 2018 The Home Of Inquiry Has Moved
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- Jan 29, 2017 How do you test extremes?
- Jan 26, 2017 Gratitude
- Jan 25, 2017 Who doesn't deserve your unity?
- Jan 24, 2017 How do you display unity?
- Jan 23, 2017 How do you define unity?
- Jan 22, 2017 How do you prepare for trials?
- Jan 21, 2017 How is your dash?
- Jan 21, 2017 How do you look beyond your current trial?
- Jan 19, 2017 How did a trial expose your grit?
- Jan 19, 2017 What storms did your parents endure?
- Jan 17, 2017 How have trials shaped you?
- Jan 16, 2017 How do you come alongside during trials?
- Jan 15, 2017 How do you welcome trials?
- Jan 14, 2017 How do you bless your children?
- Jan 13, 2017 What have you sacrificed as a parent?
- Jan 12, 2017 How were you wrong about parenting?
- Jan 11, 2017 What has parenting taught you?
- Jan 10, 2017 How are you a contrarian parent?
- Jan 9, 2017 Who influenced your parenting?
- Jan 8, 2017 What is one thing you did right as a parent?
- Jan 7, 2017 How is humor an indicator?
- Jan 7, 2017 How quickly do you laugh at yourself?
- Jan 5, 2017 When was the last time you laughed so hard you...?
- Jan 4, 2017 How has your humor evolved?
- Jan 3, 2017 Where do you seek humor?
- Jan 3, 2017 How do you employ humor?
- Jan 3, 2017 How do you embrace humor?
- Jan 2, 2017 IOTD365 - 2016 By The Numbers
- Jan 1, 2017 How do you care for your causes?
- Dec 31, 2016 How do you care for your future?
- Dec 30, 2016 How do you care for your health?
- Dec 29, 2016 How do you care for your kids?
- Dec 28, 2016 How do you express care for your parents?
- Dec 27, 2016 How do you express care at work?
- Dec 26, 2016 What do you care about?
- Dec 24, 2016 What priority is your journal?
- Dec 23, 2016 Whose journals inspire you?
- Dec 23, 2016 What benefits has journaling delivered?
- Dec 22, 2016 How well do you listen when your journal speaks?
- Dec 20, 2016 How does your journal speak to you?
- Dec 19, 2016 What are your journaling tactics?
- Dec 19, 2016 Why do you journal?
- Dec 17, 2016 What has music taught you?
- Dec 16, 2016 What memories are triggered by music?
- Dec 15, 2016 Why do you like your favorite musical artists?
- Dec 14, 2016 How do you use music to alter your state?
- Dec 13, 2016 What musical genres have been your favorite?
- Dec 12, 2016 How does music nourish your soul?
- Dec 11, 2016 What role does music play in your life?
- Dec 10, 2016 What significant action did you complete?
- Dec 8, 2016 What filters are applied to your actions?
- Dec 8, 2016 What hinders your action?
- Dec 6, 2016 What is your catalyst for action?
- Dec 5, 2016 How does it feel when you take action?
- Dec 4, 2016 Where do you confuse consumption with action?
- Dec 3, 2016 When is it time to break your commitment?
- Dec 2, 2016 How do your commitments reward you?
- Dec 2, 2016 When did your commitment drive you to finish?
- Nov 30, 2016 What commitment have you treated as a hobby?
- Nov 29, 2016 What are your commitments?
- Nov 28, 2016 How do you decide to commit?
- Nov 27, 2016 What is your response to commitments?
- Nov 26, 2016 How are you thankful for your life?
- Nov 25, 2016 What is an early memory of thankfulness?
- Nov 24, 2016 What has thankfulness taught you?
- Nov 23, 2016 What's hard to be thankful for?
- Nov 22, 2016 How are you thankful for the mundane?
- Nov 22, 2016 How do you express thankfulness?
- Nov 21, 2016 What are you thankful for?
- Nov 19, 2016 What diversity does your best-self want?
- Nov 18, 2016 What conversations about diversity are missing?
- Nov 17, 2016 How many diversity categories can you list?
- Nov 16, 2016 How does the call of diversity, make you nervous?
- Nov 15, 2016 How did you define diversity in high school?
- Nov 14, 2016 How do you appreciate the subtleties of diversity?
- Nov 13, 2016 Do you appreciate or tolerate?
- Nov 12, 2016 How can you impact political policies?
- Nov 11, 2016 How do you honor Veterans?
- Nov 10, 2016 What do you demand of your elected leaders?
- Nov 9, 2016 How do you embrace election results?
- Nov 8, 2016 How do you wait for election results?
- Nov 7, 2016 Why vote?
- Nov 6, 2016 What do you appreciate about politics in your country?
- Nov 5, 2016 How do you extend compassion to yourself?
- Nov 5, 2016 What quote about compassion inspires you?
- Nov 3, 2016 Why do you act on your compassion?
- Nov 2, 2016 How can you encourage those released from prison?
- Nov 1, 2016 How do you respond to panhandlers?
- Oct 31, 2016 What causes spark your compassion?
- Oct 30, 2016 How do you see the overlooked?
- Oct 29, 2016 How has your ambition brought out the best in you?
- Oct 28, 2016 What have you sacrificed for your ambition?
- Oct 28, 2016 How does your ambition make a generous connection?
- Oct 26, 2016 What strengths are you using to achieve your ambition?
- Oct 26, 2016 When have you seen ambition go awry?
- Oct 24, 2016 What is your ambition?
- Oct 23, 2016 What image does the word "ambition" conjure?
- Oct 22, 2016 How have you shared the benefits of meditation?
- Oct 22, 2016 Who taught you how to meditate?
- Oct 20, 2016 What interior conversations were prompted by meditation?
- Oct 19, 2016 What meditation results surprised you?
- Oct 18, 2016 What meditation tactics do you use?
- Oct 17, 2016 What benefits have you realized from meditation?
- Oct 16, 2016 What is your meditative practice?
- Oct 16, 2016 What historical figure exemplifies courage for you?
- Oct 14, 2016 How do you define courage?
- Oct 12, 2016 How do you develop courage?
- Oct 11, 2016 What was your courage to start?
- Oct 10, 2016 Who are the courageous among you?
- Oct 9, 2016 How were you courageous as a youth?
- Oct 8, 2016 Why do you change friends?
- Oct 8, 2016 How do you resolve conflicts with friends?
- Oct 6, 2016 What kind of influence are you?
- Oct 5, 2016 Hey you, remember, these inquiries are here for you!
- Oct 4, 2016 How have your friends sacrificed for you?
- Oct 3, 2016 How do friends inspire your personal growth?
- Oct 2, 2016 How can you surprise and delight your organization?
- Oct 1, 2016 What is your organization's reputation?
- Sep 30, 2016 How has your organization changed you?
- Sep 29, 2016 How is humility displayed in your organization?
- Sep 27, 2016 What are characteristics of your best organizations?
- Sep 26, 2016 What happens to those outside the circle of trust?
- Sep 25, 2016 What is your impact on the organizations tone?
- Sep 24, 2016 How have books enhanced your imagination?
- Sep 24, 2016 What resources do you apply to reading?
- Sep 22, 2016 What triggered reading a new genre?
- Sep 21, 2016 How diverse is your reading diet?
- Sep 20, 2016 How do you curate your reading list?
- Sep 20, 2016 What book needs written?
- Sep 18, 2016 Who are your champions of nature?
- Sep 17, 2016 What was a childhood dream of encountering nature?
- Sep 15, 2016 What is special about your local nature?
- Sep 14, 2016 How has nature influenced you?
- Sep 13, 2016 What has nature taught you?
- Sep 12, 2016 What is your favorite story of encountering nature?
- Sep 12, 2016 How has the natural world surprised you?
- Sep 10, 2016 How does your dream provide service?
- Sep 9, 2016 What have you learned during the dark moments of pursuing your dream?
- Sep 8, 2016 When in darkness, where do you look for light?
- Sep 7, 2016 How clear is your dream?
- Sep 6, 2016 How do you encourage others to achieve their potential?
- Sep 5, 2016 What was the last project you started?
- Sep 4, 2016 When is it your turn?
- Sep 3, 2016 How do you push through doubt?
- Sep 2, 2016 What results do you demand of your physical training?
- Sep 2, 2016 What was the toughest physical PR you achieved?
- Sep 1, 2016 How are you thriving in spite of aging?
- Aug 30, 2016 What sports advice have you applied to your life?
- Aug 29, 2016 Who's physical prowess inspires you?
- Aug 28, 2016 What is your physical training practice?
- Aug 27, 2016 What change are you driving?
- Aug 26, 2016 What change are you anticipating?
- Aug 25, 2016 How do you set the anchor of change?
- Aug 24, 2016 What did you learn from your last change?
- Aug 23, 2016 What change are you resisting?
- Aug 23, 2016 How do you typically respond to change?
- Aug 22, 2016 What is a bittersweet memory?
- Aug 21, 2016 What is a favorite story of your family's history?
- Aug 19, 2016 When did you last ask; how can I serve you?
- Aug 18, 2016 How do you seek out bad news?
- Aug 17, 2016 How do you develop trust?
- Aug 16, 2016 When do you default to critical judgments?
- Aug 15, 2016 Whose cornerstone are you?
- Aug 14, 2016 How do you experience love?
- Aug 13, 2016 What sparked your passion?
- Aug 12, 2016 How have you displayed grit in pursuit of your passion?
- Aug 11, 2016 What data are you ignoring?
- Aug 10, 2016 What challenges must you overcome?
- Aug 9, 2016 How do you energize those you are passionate about?
- Aug 8, 2016 What resources do you dedicate to your passion?
- Aug 7, 2016 What are your passions?
- Aug 6, 2016 What has generosity taught you?
- Aug 5, 2016 What motivates you to generosity?
- Aug 4, 2016 How are you generous to yourself?
- Aug 4, 2016 Don't interfere with the struggle
- Aug 3, 2016 How is generosity expressed across cultures?
- Aug 2, 2016 Who taught you to be generous?
- Aug 1, 2016 How are you generous to your teachers?
- Jul 31, 2016 What does it mean to be generous?
- Jul 30, 2016 What leadership nugget did you collect this week?
- Jul 29, 2016 What is your process to find the right fit?
- Jul 28, 2016 How do you empower your team?
- Jul 27, 2016 How do you lead by example?
- Jul 26, 2016 When have you led well?
- Jul 25, 2016 What is your leadership metric?
- Jul 24, 2016 How do you lead?
- Jul 24, 2016 How do you use food to build relationships?
- Jul 23, 2016 What is a key life lesson learned in college?
- Jul 21, 2016 How well do you wait?
- Jul 19, 2016 How did you define wealth during your youth?
- Jul 18, 2016 Whose hands cultivate your food?
- Jul 17, 2016 How dangerous are you?
- Jul 16, 2016 How do you inspire others?
- Jul 15, 2016 What goal are you proud of achieving?
- Jul 14, 2016 How do you combat gossip?
- Jul 13, 2016 How do you resist judging a book by it's cover?
- Jul 12, 2016 How often do you dream?
- Jul 11, 2016 What tactics do you use to get to "yes"?
- Jul 10, 2016 When did you last marvel at your body?
- Jul 9, 2016 How many questions did you ask last week?
- Jul 8, 2016 How do you deliver busy instead of production?
- Jul 7, 2016 What is your sacred cow?
- Jul 6, 2016 What question scares you?
- Jul 5, 2016 What are your family heirlooms?
- Jul 4, 2016 What is your superpower?
- Jul 3, 2016 When did you last stroll through the rain?
- Jul 2, 2016 Who are the creatives among you?
- Jul 1, 2016 How are you going to play in the next week?
- Jun 30, 2016 What do you think about your independence?
- Jun 29, 2016 How are you mischievous?
- Jun 28, 2016 How do you mentally challenge yourself?
- Jun 27, 2016 What business practices have you recently re-validated?
- Jun 26, 2016 What signs have you obeyed that now must be ignored?
- Jun 25, 2016 How do you dwell with chaos?
- Jun 24, 2016 How are your kids more adept than you?
- Jun 23, 2016 How do you demonstrate persistence in your work?
- Jun 22, 2016 What scares you?
- Jun 21, 2016 How has travel changed you?
- Jun 20, 2016 What are you defending?
- Jun 19, 2016 What is a beautiful tradition you have discovered?
- Jun 18, 2016 Who is your father?
- Jun 17, 2016 How far ahead do you plan?
- Jun 16, 2016 How do you measure time?
- Jun 15, 2016 How do you embrace your eccentricity?
- Jun 14, 2016 What is your contribution to the current work environment?
- Jun 13, 2016 What are you taking for granted?
- Jun 12, 2016 How do you evaluate risk?
- Jun 11, 2016 How do you bring passion to your projects?
- Jun 10, 2016 What responsibility is waiting for you to take ownership?
- Jun 9, 2016 How approachable are you?
- Jun 8, 2016 What makes your favorite small town special?
- Jun 7, 2016 What is your encouragement to correction ratio?
- Jun 6, 2016 Which virtue fails first, when you are tried?
- Jun 5, 2016 How are you applying your last read?
- Jun 4, 2016 Solitude. How does it feel?
- Jun 3, 2016 How do you make space for curiosity?
- Jun 2, 2016 How can you combat the stigma of mental illness?
- Jun 1, 2016 How do you employ the gift of accountability?
- May 31, 2016 What industries will be impacted by virtual reality? How?
- May 30, 2016 What rites of passage have you traversed?
- May 29, 2016 What lesson do you remember from your commencement address?
- May 28, 2016 What smell invokes a strong memory?
- May 27, 2016 How do you express honor for those that have sacrificed for you?
- May 26, 2016 What was your most physically demanding job?
- May 25, 2016 What will be the primary protein source in 2075?
- May 24, 2016 How many strangers did you talk to last week?
- May 23, 2016 What teacher had the greatest positive influence on your life?
- May 22, 2016 What is your time worth?
- May 21, 2016 Who are your 5 closest friends?
- May 20, 2016 What is your favorite sport to play and to watch?
- May 19, 2016 How would you pivot if you lost your biggest client?
- May 18, 2016 What are the details of your repeatable perfect day?
- May 17, 2016 What question have industry experts stopped asking that needs to be asked?
- May 16, 2016 What product has an elegant design?
- May 15, 2016 How do you cultivate an appreciation for silence?
- May 14, 2016 What is your art?
- May 13, 2016 How have you confused your biography with your identity?
- May 12, 2016 What was your last face-to-face conversation that ended too early?
- May 11, 2016 How specific is your feedback?
- May 10, 2016 What bucket list item are you pursuing
- May 9, 2016 How do you live with a sense of abundance?
- May 8, 2016 How is mom your hero?
- May 7, 2016 When did you last encounter the ancient?
- May 6, 2016 What positive constraint have you adopted?
- May 5, 2016 What baggage are you carrying?
- May 4, 2016 What is your go to process for problem solving?
- May 3, 2016 Who is in your corner?
- May 2, 2016 What would be a benefit of a 60% pay cut?
- May 1, 2016 What about nature leaves you in awe?
- Apr 30, 2016 Who was the last person you caught doing good?
- Apr 29, 2016 How has your palate matured?
- Apr 28, 2016 How are you making generous connections?
- Apr 27, 2016 What topic have you changed your mind about in the last 5 years?
- Apr 26, 2016 How did you prepare your team for the current challenge?
- Apr 25, 2016 What is the most important question you are working on today?
- Apr 24, 2016 How do you define beauty?
- Apr 23, 2016 How do you know you are grateful for what you have?
- Apr 22, 2016 Do you just hear or are you listening?
- Apr 21, 2016 What is your Adjective?
- Apr 20, 2016 What Are You Hiding From?
- Apr 19, 2016 How do you celebrate the Spring season?
- Apr 18, 2016 What was a favorite partnership?
- Apr 17, 2016 What is the oldest text you have read in the past year?
- Apr 16, 2016 What is a physical goal that excites you?
- Apr 15, 2016 Who Are Your Mentors?
- Apr 14, 2016 What artist left fingerprints on your soul?
- Apr 13, 2016 What Makes You Unique?
- Apr 12, 2016 What Bridge Do You Need To Build?
- Apr 12, 2016 What did you want to be when you grew up?
******All inquires below were posted prior to the blog (disclaimer... they may be reused at some point for the blog).*******
How do you express creativity?
How do you use humor at work?
How are you practicing delayed gratification?
If your daily self talk was a friend, would you consider it a healthy friendship or do you need to make changes?
Opportunities or Problems; how do you view the world?
Where do you cull new tactics for your playbook?
When you consider your success; are you more aware of internal or external forces driving you?
What is your practice to do the important and not the urgent?
What language would you like to learn?
What challenges will your great grandchildren face during high school?
How are you generous to those that cannot reciprocate?
Have you taken the time to fully unpack the lessons learned from you last big fail?
How have you used your own failure to motivate you or those around you?
How do you embrace failure?
What would you attempt if knew you couldn't fail?
When was the last time you played a childhood game and what was it?
What is your daily or weekly practice for taking time to think deeply?
What product jingle sticks in your head? Why?
What was the best lesson your father taught you?
What industries will virtually disappear in 5 and 10 years?
What childhood dreams have you achieved?
What would you change at your company that would surprise and delight your customers?
Who do you count on to tell you the unvarnished truth?
What long lost friend could use an encouraging phone call or email? The first name that came to mind is the one.
What change are you resisting? In what ways could it be good for you?
What is something you have been saying "Yes" to that you now need to say "No" to make progress on your goals?
How would you invest your life if time and money were not a limitation? What is a step you can take to start?
What physical act can you do today, even right now, that can increase your flexibility?
What is a favorite movie and what makes it a favorite?
Are you ready for driverless cars?
What is one thing that you appreciate about your boss? Now go tell them.
What is a company you respect and why?
How do you define success?
Who around you needs a grace-filled helping hand?
How are you going to have fun this weekend?
Do you debate or listen?
When you were 12 years old, who did you look up to and why? What do you think of them now?
What is a branch of the family tree that needs gracious mending?
Who encourages you? Tell them.
If your the average of your five closest friends; who are yours and do you need to make changes for health and growth?
How will you express gratitude today?
What was your last inspiration to laugh so hard your abs hurt? Be inspired again.
Who are you going to prove right; those who say you can't or those who say you CAN!
What is the name of the individual that takes out your trash each evening?
What periodic maintenance is overdue (date night, car maintenance, yearly physical)?
How are you implementing the actions from the last good book you read?
How are you refreshed for the week?
Are the goals your pursuing really yours?
When are you going to stop and smell the flowers? No, I mean literal flowers, the kind with petals.
What is one of your fears and a single step you can take to weaken it's impact on your life?
Is your organization healthier as a result of your presence?
© Kenneth Woodward and Inquiry Of The Day (IOTD) 365 (IOTD365), 2016.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kenneth Woodward and IOTD365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Give me a chance to say "Yes".